In a new, regular feature we aim to introduce some of the personalities in the sport to a wider audience and it won’t be just the riders we’ll be talking to. Keep an eye out for support acts and bit part players too.
Will Lewis took a surprise victory in the first round of the Crank It MTB series on Sunday so we thought we had better find out who he is
- Name…..Will Lewis
- Been cycling for…..10 years
- Rides for…..High Peak R T
- Career highlight so far….2nd at NW Junior RR Champs
- Biggest influence in cycling……The bike shop who employ me!
- Ambition in the sport…….To turn pro
- Stranded on a desert island choose 3 companions (dead or alive)….Burry Sander, Josh Bryceland and Jon Richardson
And now now the multiple choice
- MTB or road….MTB
- Football or ice cream …..Ice cream but can’t eat it (good choice says us)
- Adele or Pierce the Veil….PTV (again good choice)
- Pizza or salad…..Salad
- Cats or dogs…..Dogs
and finally back to cycling. Your strength is…..Climbing
Will is certainly a rider to keep an eye on and looks to have a good career ahead of him.
Thanks for your time Will and good luck for the rest of the season